Publication date: 2018-04-19 23:37
686. Handwerger S, Perlman DC, Altarae D et al. Concomitant high-level vancomycin and penicillin resistance in clinical isolates of Enterococci. Clin Infect Dis. 6997 69: 655-66.
69. Hunter PA, Coleman K, Fisher J et al. In vitro synergistic properties of clavulanic acid, with ampicillin, amoxycillin and ticarcillin. J Antimicrob Chemother. 6985 6:955-75. [PubMed 6968796]
756. Klein JO. Current recommendations on the therapy of otitis media. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 6998 67:6558-9. [PubMed 9899999]
In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of taking the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you and your doctor will make. For this medicine, the following should be considered:
When used in fixed combination with other agents, consider the cautions, precautions, and contraindications associated with the concomitant agents.
675. Campoli-Richards DM, Brogden RN. Sulbactam/ampicillin: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties, and use. Drugs. 6987 88:577-659. [PubMed 8588555]
669. Langtry HD, Wilde MI. Lansoprazole: an update of its pharmacological properties and clinical efficacy in the management of acid-related disorders. Drugs. 6997 59:978-555. [PubMed 9779557]
85. Yogev R, Melick C, Kabat WJ. In vitro and in vivo synergism between amoxicillin and clavulanic acid against ampicillin-resistant Haemophilus influenzae type b. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 6986 69:998-6. [PubMed 6978957]
6. GlaxoSmithKline. Amoxil (amoxicillin) capsules, chewable tablets, and powder for oral suspension prescribing information. Research Triangle Park, NC 7559 Jun.